Soap Carving. Making presents for friends

>>  11/10/2010

More blog posts about soap carving:

I have cut these soaps for my friends from Riga, Latvia and for my ikebana sensei. Pictures of the soaps are marked with vkusnoeda.com another website of mine about the art of fruit carving and vegetable garnishing.

I am going to produce more pieces in order to include them in the bathing sets for Christmas and New Year.




4 коммент. :

giovanna November 10, 2010 at 4:26 AM  

oooo wishI couls do this. Iwould make all my friends xmas gifts. these look soo amzing.
you are soo talented...

Selena Ze Arteest November 10, 2010 at 4:51 AM  

Ciao Giovanna, thanks a lot for the compliment. I learned that some kind of soaps can be easily made by cutting out small parts of soap and sticking them to a soap surface. It is like an applique work.

giovanna November 10, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

I would have never imagined this was applique work. I thought it was carving. They look sooo good. LOve the creative you:)
I do not think I would be able to make such beauties, but thank you any way. wish you were living in romania, so that I could order from you:)

Selena Ze Arteest November 10, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

@Giovanna That soaps from the pictures are carving work.

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP