The Fruit Snowman - Do It Yourself (DIY). Christmas Apple Garnish

>>  11/08/2010

Christmas Apple Garnish - Fruit Snowman


What do you do when your children are asking for a miracle from you?  Do you show a focus or call for Santa?

Here I tell how to make a little miracle with Christmas food.

Fruit Snowman is my favorite Christmas decoration. It's cute and I love it so much. It's a 15 minutes business. Watch how to do the Christmas garnish having a pair of apples.




Material:
2 apples,
1 carrot,
2 bell pepper for the eyes,
cloves for the month,
orange/lemon for a hat,
toothpicks.

Fruit Snowman how-to video:




3 коммент. :

Truck Driving Schools in Michigan December 6, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

Great idea. I want to do this with the kids for a project. This is a cute winter idea. Thanks!

Lisa Anne

Selena Ze Arteest December 6, 2009 at 6:44 PM  

@Lisa Anne, I believe your kids will enjoy making the snowman so much :) Pleas visit often for more Xmas food projects

Martina J December 7, 2009 at 3:21 AM  

This is so cool, I can see myself doing this. The only thing I don't have the tools. I especially like the tool that carves the fruit in a mini ball!! t

Did you create this video?

By the way, please send me some snow, I have never seen snow before!!! LOL!!

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP