Thai Carving Skills Practice

>>  10/15/2011

In Tokyo I went to a  carving demonstration given by Thai chef Mr.Chat Kunsri. He showed how to carve a carnation in a watermelon. When I came back home to Sakhalin I tryed the new skills out. I carved a carnation in a pumpkin. I am posting here the pictures from the demo and my pumpkin.


Carnation in a watermelon. Demo by thai chef

thai carving class
Thai chef is carving carnation in watermelon

demo on watermelon carving in japan
Japanese carving artists and me watching the demo, Tokyo 2011

how to carve carnation
Thai styled watermelon. Demonstration by Mr.Chat Kunsri.
Wavy leaves are a difficult part of the design.

thai carving class
My try in thai style carving. Carnation carved in a  pumpkin from my mom's garden.
My mom grows pumpkins specially for  carving purpose :)

thai pumpkin carving
White baby pumpkin with standing petals.

3 коммент. :

Fabiana Del Nero October 16, 2011 at 5:55 AM  

Special!!! Your teacher and.....you!!

Anonymous ,  November 9, 2013 at 6:53 AM  

Very niceeeeeee

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP