Ancient Medallion. Soap Carving

>>  10/23/2011

I've got an idea to carve the Pumpkin Moon design in a soap. That soap looks like a medallion. It also reminds me a pattern from a ancient shield. I sticked a soap rose to the center and got a magical ancient medallion.


ancient design soap carving
Ancient medallion carved in a soap

I have the other soap with an ancient design. In my eyes that soap looks like a seal of the Middle Ages. The photo has vkusnoeda.com watermark which is the other website of mine. I made the website at the times when I started to learn fruit and vegetable carving art. I hope you will find many ideas for your first steps in carving on there.


soap carving pictures




6 коммент. :

Maki October 23, 2011 at 5:48 AM  

Hi,Selena!
These soaps are beautiful and fine designs!
So how long do you take to carve these soaps or the apple?

Jackie October 23, 2011 at 3:55 PM  

These are beautiful. You do wonderful work.

Selena Ze Arteest October 23, 2011 at 7:23 PM  

Hi Maki, Thanks a lot! It took me 3 days to make the yellow soap. I carved it little by little before getting asleep in the night. I made it slowly enjoying the carving work.

The apples.. I think it took 1 hour to carve them, while I was having my breakfast.

When I need to do my carving work quickly it takes 15 minutes to carve an apple.

Selena Ze Arteest October 23, 2011 at 7:24 PM  

Jackie, thanks for reading my blog and your warm comment!

Maki October 24, 2011 at 2:17 AM  

Hi,Selena!

Thank you so much,you are my first reader.
So, 15minutes or 1 hour!? I'm surprised too quickly!
The apple changes the colour as time goes by.

You carved the yellow soap in the night.
I feel it's your fun and a part of your life.

Thank you for telling me about carving!

Selena Ze Arteest October 24, 2011 at 4:08 AM  

Maki, if you are asking me about that apples with wavy design that tool me 1 hour to make them :)

Thank you for your interest!

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP