Halloween Disney Garnish From Carrot

>>  10/27/2011

Look at what I bought in Tokyo Disney Land. This is a Mickey Lantern keychain.

Halloween Disney lantern

I made a Mickey copy in carrot. It is absolutely edible.
Carved with a thai knife.

Mickey carrot garnish  for Halloween food

Chicken, salad and carrot Mickey garnish
There are a chicken fry with soft dough (my chicken tempura:)) and pumpkin salad on the picture above. For the salad I used the pumpkin I practiced the thai design in. I never throw away carving waste and my carved fruit and vegetables. I bake and fry them or store in a fridge for the future cooking.

Pumpkin salad ingredients:
radish,
cucumber,
raw pumpkin,
vegetable oil
salt

Check up more salad recipes with garnishes

Linked to:
eRecipeCards.com
Sweetology
Tea Rose Home

4 коммент. :

Simplyfood October 27, 2011 at 8:38 AM  

Carrot mickey is so very cute,

Maki October 27, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

Hi Selena and Mickey! Mickey is so cute "Kawaii"(^ ^)!
I'm surprised and happy because found some Japanese words.

I read a guidebook of Sakhalin Island. Do you go to "Nihon mitai"?

Linda ,  October 31, 2011 at 6:30 AM  

Adorable. I am loving all of your fruit creations

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP