Watermelon Carving Class

>>  9/08/2011

Dear friends,

As you know I host Create n Carve ~ Fruit and Vegetable Carving Event in September 2011. I am receiving amazing entries with fruit and vegetable carving projects of yours. I thank all participants for sending me thier crafts. I am open to all creative ideas with fruit and vegetable. So do feel free to join the Event with your own work. Please read the details at http://garnishfood.blogspot.com/2011/08/create-n-crave-fruit-and-vegetable.html

Watermelon Carving Class

Cheap watermelon season began out here on Sakhalin. That means there is the right time for watermelon carving class for us! We bought the materials and gathered together in my office. That was a first time watermelon class for the ladies. That was an important class for me to understand what kind of teacher I am :)


Watermelons are ready, 5 kg berry

Chef hats did some magic. 
Girls were carving names on watermelon skin

3 hours of work so far. We have been carving till 10 pm
Anna and a watermelon with her name on it

Irina and her watermelon done with Triangle carving tools

Varvara and her watermelon made specially for her mother 

Julia with her watermelon has flight away to Khabarovsk city
Everyone was happy and satisfied with the result ))


Want to learn how to carve? Check out my tutorials:




This post is submitted to:

Create n Carve ~ Fruit and Vegetable September 2011 Event 

YOU ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE TOO!


Link party 








10 коммент. :

Nicole Pearce September 8, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

Wow, those are quite stunning. What do you do with them afterward? Doesn't seem like they would keep very long this way. Do you just cut them up and eat them afterward?

Amy September 9, 2011 at 12:01 AM  

all of them are creative....

Sachiko September 9, 2011 at 1:15 AM  

Oh wow! I would love to try it!

Selena Ze Arteest September 9, 2011 at 4:49 AM  

@Nicole, usually i do watermelon carving for a party as a decoration. You can eat it if you want , it is completely edible. Carved watermelons can live longer when you keep it in a cold place (in a regregirator).

@Trish, Sachiko, Amy, thank you. Why don't you send me a fruit craft? :)

@Dave (Inspired by eRecipeCards) that's not me ^o^

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) September 9, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

Those are stunning! Love your creative site, it is beautiful Hope to see you on my blog:)

Shirley September 9, 2011 at 3:12 PM  

I've never seen watermelon carving before. This is so cool, and everyone's carving work is so pretty.

Unknown September 10, 2011 at 10:55 PM  

Amazing pieces of art. I wish I could take these classes.

Bengts fotoblogg September 11, 2011 at 6:21 AM  

Very cool watermelons, great blog.

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP