Create n Crave ~ Fruit and Vegetable Event, September 2011

>>  8/31/2011

I am glad to announce that I host the famous Create n Carve ~ Fruit and Vegetable Event in September.
If you read my blog regulary you might noticed a logo like this:


This event was originated by Nayna (http://www.simplysensationalfood.com). The aim of the event is spreading a word about fruit and vegetable art worldwide. 

I invite you to join the event in September and share your fruit and vegetable creations on my blog pages.

Create n Carve ~ Fruit and Vegetable Event
1st of September 2011 - 30th of September 2011

How to start

Before you start you can check carving tutorials at 
and


What kind of creations can participate

Using fruit or vegetable show a garnish or carving work you have created. You can post instructions on how to create your garnish / carving although it is not compulsory. If you use an on line source or video to help you, please do not forget to link the source due to copyright reasons and of course to give full credit to the owner.
You can use cookie cutters, knives, fancy garnish cutters, graters any tool to help you create your piece of art. You may send entries where you have used your garnish or carving centerpieces on a cooked dish, but remember the main emphasis should be to show the carving /creation


How to send your work to the Event

Please follow the Event rules:
  • Make a post with your fruit or vegetable creation
  • Use the Event logo is mandatory. It helps to spread a word of carving art.
  • Multiple entries and Archived entries allowed if reposted
  • Entries must include a backlink to the Event websites like the following:
Create n Carve ~ Fruit and Vegetable September 2011 Event by simply.food 
guest hosted by Fruit Carving Arramgements and Food Garnishes


  • If you are a Facebooker and have no private blog, you can participate too. Just promote this page at your Facebook page.

Send your entries info to my e-mail selen15367@yahoo.com. Please provide info in the following format:

Your Name:
Blog Name:
Post Name:
Post URL:
Image no larger than 300 pixels as attachment.


How it works for you

At the end of September 2011 I will post all recieved photos and your fruit and vegetable carving projects at Round-up page. Many people from all the world around will see your creations and will visit your blog/website. And you will likely  find new friends :)

I am looking forward to seeing your cute and wonderful food crafts and garnishes. 
I recommend you to check up the previous Event Round-ups right now.

Have a Happy Carving!





14 коммент. :

Simplyfood September 1, 2011 at 4:03 AM  

Thank you for hosting this event.I am so exited to participate and also see all the entries.Happy hosting.

Selena Ze Arteest September 2, 2011 at 4:47 AM  

Nayna (@simply.food), thanks a lot. I am looking forward for new arrivals too. Happy creating

Fabiana Del Nero September 2, 2011 at 5:41 AM  

Sure!!!
I will participate with pleasure!!!
Good idea!

Alessandra September 2, 2011 at 6:30 PM  

Looks cool! I wonder if i will have the time though... so busy this month!!!

Ciao
Alessandra

Selena Ze Arteest September 2, 2011 at 6:59 PM  

Alessandra, I have a big hope to have your food art creations in the Event ;)

Inspired by eRecipeCards September 2, 2011 at 7:36 PM  

well, i have a post or two... certainly not my specialty, but will certainly be there!

Unknown September 2, 2011 at 10:31 PM  

Very nice event.I had recently posted a few simple fruit arrangements.......have emailed it to you as my entry for this event. I'm waiting to see all the lovely entries.
http://sadaf-culinaryadventures.blogspot.com

Selena Ze Arteest September 3, 2011 at 12:31 AM  

@Sadaf, thanks I have got the info.
Dave (@Inspired by eRecipeCards) Graet!

Amy September 7, 2011 at 5:59 AM  

I emailed my entries...cant wait until I see all other entries...

Selena Ze Arteest September 7, 2011 at 5:10 PM  

Thanks Amy, the same about myself, can't wait ))

Rita September 30, 2011 at 11:03 PM  

Hi Selena, yesterday I posted my entry. I sent you an e-mail. Thank you a lot! Kisses.

kazitaslimasayera ,  October 3, 2011 at 6:50 AM  

Hi Selina,I am sending my carving pictures to your e-mail.

Mike September 28, 2012 at 7:27 AM  

Can we include protein sources along with fruits and vegetables in the pictures?

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP