Sarah Outen: From London to London Via The World

>>  9/07/2011

Today's blog post has no deal with fruits and vegetable. 

I am tracking Sarah Outen, a young lady who travels via the world by a bike and boats. In April 2011 she left London. She has passed European countries, Kazakhstan and China for now. And just crossed a Russian border with China a week ago. 

Sarah is pedaling toward Sakhalin island (the place I live in). Will be here in October 2011. I am checking her blog and twitter every day. If you want to learn more about Sarah visit her website http://www.sarahouten.comYou are able to track her route at Google map and read updates on her adventures.


I admire a human strenth that Sarah reveals. I would like to meet her for a short interview, touch her bike and take some photos to write a story. So I have contacted Sarah's support team in order to arrange a meeting with her here on Sakhalin and I've got a positive answer.

As far as Sarah goes deeply to Russian Far East, you might be interested in her feelings and thoughts about that corner of the Earth.


If you have something to ask Sarah leave your question in the comment bar below or send it to my e-mail selen15367@yahoo.com. I'll do my best to arrange a meeting with her.

P.S.: I said there was no deal with fruits and vegtable? I was kidding )) I am recieving amazing fruit and vegetable crafts and instructable projects from blogger friends of mine and quite new people. I am open to all acts of creativity. Please feel free to share your carving works and garnishes with Create n Carve ~ Fruit and Vegetable Event September 2011.


1 коммент. :

Inspired by eRecipeCards September 8, 2011 at 9:11 AM  

I am just stunned... following her journey now (and wondering when we get your story)

Dave ;-)

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP