Cats, Cats, Cats. Cat Carving Ideas

>>  9/12/2013

Cat Carving Ideas 

Well, I think I am ready to open a 'Cat' gallery :) I have cats carved out of pumpkin and squash, cats made of apples, orange cat... and I don't want to stop. Hope to continue the list with new cats arrival.

Cats carved on pumpkin skin
The pair of kittens are made for 1 year birthday party. Can be used at baby shower. This vegetable sculpture is perfect for twins.

cat sculpture of vegetables
twin cats

kittens vegetable carving art


Apple cats
I have plenty of apple carving and apple garnishes at my blog,
The apple cats sit on a watermelon with a love message. Actually this is an edible card.
The watermelon carving is designed by Miho Morita

cat edible garnish of apples
cats in love

kitten applle carving sculpture


Check out more cat sculpture:

Butternut squash Cat by Ivelin Stanchev

pumpkin cat sculpture



pumpkin cat carving



watermelon basket with cat


Cat watermelon carving shared by Madalina




fruit carving for children



cat carved in pumpkin



halloween pumpkin carving cat





Do you have a cat carving or a cat sculpture? Send a photo of your work to me and I will feauture it in my blog. 




5 коммент. :

Radhika September 15, 2013 at 1:29 AM  

apple kittens are cute and i cant specify the single item and comment on each and every carving is jus amazing and i love carving and searched for carving sites i dont know how i missed your blog....but now am following you ..you have an outstanding talented..just love all carvings like anything.. am your new student..

Selena Ze Arteest September 15, 2013 at 1:41 AM  

Radhika, I noticed you are a very crafty person with a wide field of interests. You blog catched me :) I am so happy to know that you love fruit carving! Good to be commected now

sofía September 19, 2013 at 2:05 AM  

Estoy impresionada con las obras de arte que haces. Eres una ARTISTA, ya me gustaría a mí saber hacer esas maravillas con las cosas de comer. Un saludo.

Dr Sonia S V October 1, 2013 at 6:22 AM  

WOW your cats are all so fabulous. Especially love the apple cats!
Cheers from India
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

p.alexsandar ,  March 17, 2014 at 4:57 AM  

i am from india . i want international carving nife set on cash on delivery any body help email me 2007k072gmail.com

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP