Sweet Fruit Garnishes For Desserts and Drinks

>>  6/25/2012


Gallery of fruit garnishes for drinks and desserts
I digged my blog and found some cute garnishes. Let remember them, most of them are how-to tutorials.


Cute orange garnish for kids (How-To)

Baked banana and ice cream dessert garnished with pear gear-wheel and apple traffic sign (How-To)

Milky shake with plum flower (How-To)

Baby Melon Cups for ice cream: Pokemon (How-To)


Orange ice cream dessert with kiwi and nectarine garnishes (instruction included)

Orange Rose garnish for cocktail (How-To)

Apple garnish for drinks (How-To)

Apple cup to serve a dessert (How-To)


3 коммент. :

Kathleen Richardson June 26, 2012 at 3:30 AM  

Selena, I really like the Milky Shake, the Valentine (my favorite 'cause it looks like even I could do it!), and the Apple Cup. So clever and I'm certainly glad I found your blog when I did.

Keep writing...

Selena Ze Arteest June 26, 2012 at 4:10 AM  

Dear Kathleen, I am glad to hear that. I like to make things easy and for me it's important to know that my tutorials help people to create it too.

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP