Summer Soap Carving

>>  6/19/2012

Let me introduce a new Summer soap carving collection.
The soap carving collection was presented at a special event organized by the soap manufacturing company. I gave my carved soaps for a lottery at the event. As a back pay I got a bag of new soap bars.  

All soaps in the picture are carved with a thai knife. I used some techniques I learnt in Japan.


Soap carving

1 коммент. :

Kathleen Richardson June 20, 2012 at 4:08 PM  

Selena, those soap carvings are gorgeous. You are so talented.

Keep writing...

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP