How To Garnish Newsletter

>>  7/09/2009

More articles:
Jigsaw Puzzle Game With Fruit Carving Arrangements
Easy Garnish
Carving Class: step by step instructions

In this blogpost I want to thank David Bronson and his "How To Garnish" website for presenting me as the member of the month. My carving creations went on 5 top raiting.


If you love food garnishing and fruit carving and if you have pictures of your works sign in the HowToGarnish.com and share your photos and opinion with other members. The website community counts more than 500 members from all the world. Registered members are able to publish their own blogs and recipes with the HowToGarnish.com.

I like the usability of the site and I really enjoy communicating people there who 99% are chefs (apart from myself, I am a lover :)

0 коммент. :

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP