Glamour Pumpkin Project and Sweet Pumpkin Dessert After

>>  10/18/2011



I enjoy carving pumpkin lights. I am not a fan of scary Halloween lanterns. Would love to add a beautiful aspect to my autumn pumpkin crafts

It is getting cold and raining here in October. When I put a light to my pumpkin I feel warm and cozy. 

This time I made a glamour pumpkin with a moon in it. I call this design Gothic Moon. 

Continue reading the instruction to find a recipe of a sweet pumpkin dessert. 





Gothic Moon 
Glamour Pumpkin Carving Project

Step 1. Pick up a nice pumpkin for this design. My pumpkin was flat so I adjusted it on its side.
You need to cut a leed off and clear the pumpkin inside. I used my Triangle thai knife for carving my pumpkin.






Step 2. Important step. When you clear your pumpkin keep the pumpkin flesh for the dessert we will cook a little bit later. I used a melon baller to scrape the pumpkin inside.



Step 3. Drawing the design. This design consists of the series of the circles of the different sizes. Fill each circle with curly details.




Step 4. Carve your pumpkin following the scratched design.



Step 5. Be sure to connect the curls into a nice pattern.



Step 6. I attached this photo to show the work in progress.




Step 7. Step by step you are finally done with the carving part!



Set a fire inside the pumpkin and enjoy the glamour look of your craft.
Now you have time for some cooking.



Sweet Pumpkin Dessert

For the dessert you need:
pumpkin (removed flesh)
1 apple
1 orange (optional, add it for a rich taste)
1 pear (optional, add it for a rich taste)
2 tablespoons of raisin
1 or 2 tablespoons of honey

Cut the fruits and pumpkin, mix it together with raisin and honey. Cook it in the oven or microwave 20 min, t 200* C. I used a silicone container for baking the pumpkin dessert.

Serve a cool dessert.





Linked to
Sweetology

4 коммент. :

My Little Home and Garden October 23, 2011 at 8:50 AM  

Wow, your pumpkin light is really beautiful! You must have a steady hand to carve such a wonderful design.

Unknown October 23, 2011 at 6:43 PM  

you are seriously so very talented!

Selena Ze Arteest October 23, 2011 at 6:44 PM  

@My Little Home and Garden, that pumpkin was small and soft, so it was easy to carve. Sometimes I have my fingers pain because of holding and moving a knife.

Selena Ze Arteest October 23, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

@Trish, It is a pleasure to read your comment. That was an enjoyable carving process. And I am happy you liked that.

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP