Plate Food Garnish - Part 1

>>  5/31/2010

Look for easy garnishing:


Today I'll show how to decorate a plate with small garnishes. I made these plates for my fruit carving presentation in the Russian-American Trading Business Center in Sakhalin.


Plate #1: cucumber, tomato, lemon garnish


Plate #2: cucumber garnish and radish garnish.






7 коммент. :

Chubskulit Rose May 31, 2010 at 9:29 AM  

I love visiting your blog, your food garnishings are so neat!

Selena Ze Arteest May 31, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

Thank you chubskulit, please visit often

testing 1 June 2, 2010 at 11:19 AM  

Welcome to m merry band of stalkers! I'm blown away by your garnishing skills, I'm such a fan of food garnishing, I would love to do a feature on you.

rina ,  May 1, 2012 at 5:47 AM  

I want to learn more on fruits and vegetable carving so i visit your blog.

rina ,  May 1, 2012 at 5:49 AM  

You have a fantastic skills i love it Selena.

sofía August 5, 2012 at 4:11 PM  

Fantástica, estoy impresionada con las maravillas que haces. Saludos desde España

Unknown April 27, 2016 at 2:36 AM  

Am a cook in kenya and I like u skills, good food presentation , perfect plating

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP