Class on Making a Vegetable Bouquet

>>  10/15/2012


I want to share some pictures from my class on making a flower bouquet. There are works of my students and one of mine on the photo. 
At the class we carved flowers out of chinese cabbage, daikon, zuccini, cucumber and carrot. The flowers are not complicated. You can find them in the books and DVD's teaching basic skills. But I am not sure if all the books teach how to arrange the carving centerpieces in a nice bouquet. 

I love the photo because it shows the variety of arrangements in spite of using the same flowers made with the same tools. 

See other arrangements in the pumpkin frame:








Share your carving work and win a special prize from GarnishFood Blog. Check out the details!


3 коммент. :

Francesca October 15, 2012 at 9:26 PM  

Ciao Selena sono sempre belle le tue composizioni!!!
Baci

sofía October 16, 2012 at 1:36 AM  

MARAVILLOSO!!!! Es expectacular. Besinos

seo sydney October 20, 2012 at 4:11 AM  

What a bouquet! That looks marvelous. I don't think I can even do that by myself.

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP