Urgent and Important Note About the Contest Poll

>>  10/27/2012

Dear friends,

I recieved messages about the Contest Poll fault, that does not count votes. Indeed, the Google Poll service works incorrectly. It sounds like a Halloween nightmare! I have changed the poll service and restarted the Contest Poll. I am sorry if you voted, but your vote didn't count. Please visit the page back and vote again. 

The Contest Poll is prolonged to November 10, 2012. 

I am so sorry for the mess. Hope you understand, and the situation didn't hurt you.

Thanks and hugs!!

3 коммент. :

CJ - Food Stories October 28, 2012 at 8:06 AM  

Oh no ... So sorry to hear about this :-(

Selena Ze Arteest October 28, 2012 at 9:13 PM  

So do I, CJ. I am so sorry about that

Amila October 30, 2012 at 1:54 AM  

Glad contest started again.anyway I enjoyed with my participation.Food Garnishing is always very interesting....

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP