Watermelon Carving Lesson

>>  4/09/2012

The weekend last week I was engaged for a group lesson on watermelon carving. The lesson was held at Claudia's house, a lady that I met at the Crazy Hand Made Exhibition in February. 

That was our second meeting with the group. At the first lesson we carved flowers and garnishes of vegetables. The ladies had been captured by carving art and asked me for a watermelon class. 
Here are the photographs of our carving meeting.


awaitng for the guests

carving process

we carve roses and leaves in watermelons

Marina with her watermelon






4 коммент. :

Kit @ i-lostinausten April 9, 2012 at 5:52 AM  

Wow! Awesome & looks so fun carving those lovely melons! How I wish I can join in the fun! Have a lovely day! :)

Kathleen Richardson April 11, 2012 at 5:15 PM  

Aha, somewhere in the world watermelons are in season! Not here, but obviously there. I can't believe the talent all those ladies have. The designs are beautiful and you obviously are a talented instructor. Love your blog.

Selena Ze Arteest April 12, 2012 at 9:25 PM  

@Kit, I wish I can organize a carving meeting with my blogger friends one day :) Thanks!

Selena Ze Arteest April 12, 2012 at 9:29 PM  

@Kathleen, thanks. There were watermelons imported from Costa Rica $5 per kilo.

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP