Make You Food Sportish While The Olympics 2012 In London

>>  4/27/2012

Dear friends!

I was invited to participate in Samsung Global Blogger contest as a russian blogger. They are looking for a passionate blogger to report on the Olympics 2012 in his own unique manner.

I made a short video in my garnishfood style :) You can watch it at the contest page. If I win and go to London I will make reports on food, people, the games and other things that my camera will be focused on.
 I have a chance to meet you, my Facebook&blogger friends from Britain in real for talking and carving!
If you fancy the idea please watch my video and vote me!
In order to vote the video you are requested to sign up.








3 коммент. :

Kathleen Richardson April 29, 2012 at 4:50 PM  

What a wonderful (and deserved) honor that would be for you Selena. I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to hear your reports!

Selena Ze Arteest April 29, 2012 at 5:04 PM  

CJ-FoodStories, Kathleen, thanks for your kind help! I am looking forward to the contest results :)

Jayanthy Kumaran April 30, 2012 at 6:02 PM  

wishing you all success Selena..
new to your space..awesome space you have
love your presentaiton
happy following you..:)
do stop by mine sometime
Tasty Appetite

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP