How To Vote At My Conest Video Page

>>  4/30/2012

My friends ask me how to vote for my contest video at Zooppa page.
There is a screenshot of the video page.



You need to do the following things:
1. Go to http:// zooppa. com/ads/samsung-global-blogger-on-zooppa/videos/garnishfood-blogger-about-the-olympics to watch the video.
2.There is a bar on the right of the video (I marked it with a red arrow on the screenshot). Click that and log in with a password or your Facebook account.
3. When you are logged in you will see a rating bar on the right of the video. Choose 5 and you are done! :)

Your comments are encouraging and so important to me!

Thanks for your support!



0 коммент. :

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP