Fruit Carving Arrangement For Purple Theme Wedding

>>  4/02/2012


I made this fruit arrangement for a themed wedding decorated in purple color. I decided to use a purple vase to stay connected with the theme. That was a good idea and the tranparent vase fit the interior harmonically.

Choosing a carving pattern was the next challenge for me. I though that the vase should be the main emphasis of the display. So I decided to avoid carving traditional wedding patterns like hearts, birds etc and fixed on  the gorgeous design I saw at Miho Morita website, my soap carving teacher in Tokyo.

In my point of view purple color is difficult for fruit display. I mean there are no fruits in purple color (apart of grape and plums which are more black than purple). So I was satisfied with the vase idea. That was looking great in real and in photographs too.





1 коммент. :

eva April 2, 2012 at 11:14 PM  

Wow! What a lovely and wonderful purple wedding, I think its perfect to surprise all the guest. :) Thanks for sharing such a nice idea sharing here. Keep going.

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP