Pumpkin Snowmen Update

>>  4/01/2012

I have news about my Pumpkin Snowmen.
I loved to say that my snowmen were alive because they had been made of natural materials. Now I confim my words by showing you the photographs. You see that the snowmen made new snowmen :) The pumpkins gave  birth to new pumpkins. The seeds sprang in the warm and wet environment inside the pumpkin. I think that is beautiful!




I extrated the seed and planted them into a plastic box. I hope they will survive untill June then I can move the plants to the garden. It is still winter here in Sakhalin. It is snowing and cold up to May. Usually it gets warmer by June.
I wish to have the pumpkin babies for my next pumpkin projects!




0 коммент. :

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP