Cute Food Ideas with Flower Cookie Cutters

>>  5/10/2013

Before Easter I went to exhibition with some carving and cute food ideas. 

At the demonstration I showed my new cookie cutters in a shape of flowers. I love to use them for baking. On the picture you see sweet 'Flowers' tarts, 'Pyramid' sandwiches and mini pizza (tomato, salami and hot pepper). The Lemon Chicken was also a part of my class, it's very easy and quick garnish.


cute food ideas
Mini pizza, Pyramid sandwiches and sweet Flowers tarts
Easter chicken made of a lemon with a red pepper and carrot details.

easter food
3D chocolate eggs in gift boxes

food garnish out of lemon
Easter Chicken from a lemon for the plate garnish

food carving ideas
Food and carving display against Triangle tools banner

Flowers tarts

Flowers tarts made with the Flower cookie cutters.







flower coockie cutters
Join the two parts together to make the tart

flower tarts
tarts with blueberry


3 коммент. :

sofía May 10, 2013 at 4:24 AM  

Una exquisitez de merienda. Saludos desde España

SuNiL May 11, 2013 at 8:44 PM  

Flower's always make your time memorable, ~ Love Vegetable Fruit Carving

Blackswan May 12, 2013 at 10:31 PM  

I use a lot of moulds & cutters for my food too as it's really appealing to both adults & kids. Sorry for not coming by for a while as I've been off blogging the entire mth of April. I'm back & will be here more often & hope to see u at Luxury Haven too, Selena!

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP