Drink Garnish: Lil Orange Sun

>>  11/29/2010

You have probably noticed my love to oranges and yellow colour. Today we have oranges on market all the year round. When I was a child we had oranges imported by the new year holidays only. So I think, unconsciously I have got a mind connection "orange - holiday". Since I learned the art of food presentation I am able to provide a holiday all the year round. This thought came to my mind right now...

Ok, let's leave the psychoanalysis behind and go back to oranges :)

 I have found these pictures of orange decorations inspecting my files. I made them for my class presentation on drink garnishing. There is garnish cut out of orange skin (call it Sunny orange garnish). For ice cubes I used a silicone mold in a shape of dolphins






Related posts:

Banana Dollar Garnish (New Year Garnish)
Drink Garnish With Apple
Valentain's Drink Garnish

5 коммент. :

Tiffany November 30, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

Hi Selena! This is so beautiful! I want to call it a sculpture not a fruit carving =) Very very beautiful, can't wait to see what you post next!

Selena Ze Arteest November 30, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Tiffany thank you so much for visiting me. Yo are right, it's more like a sculpture or maybe a 3D garnish :)

simply.food December 7, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

You have a lovely blog with beautiful carvings.I am hosting an event on my blog Create n Carve ~ Fruit and Veg .Do drop by .It would be lovely if you can send some entries.


http://simplysensationalfood.blogspot.com/2010/12/create-and-carve-fruit-n-veg-event.html

simplypretty February 19, 2012 at 6:21 AM  

Hello..may i ask 4 the video tutorial of the sunny orange garnish because I want this to make for our project,,please..I need it for tomorrow..can you?

Morgan ,  June 3, 2012 at 12:33 PM  

I too have been looking for directions to make the sun carving. I've bookmarked the page and will keep checking back... just in case :D

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP