Carving Contest's Result and Winners

>>  11/12/2012

Dear friends,

The Contest is over and I am happy to announce the result. It was a hot competition. We met friend's support. Lot of efforts were applied to win. 
I thank ALL OF YOU who participated and who voted! 

At the end of this article you will find statistic data of the contest poll. 

Please meet the top winners!

1st place
Fall Flower Bouquet by Durdana, Bangladesh


Wonder Tree and a nice leaflet with WT decoration ideas is flying to Bangladesh.
I wish the Wonder Tree will bring joy and astonishment to Durdana's family. Thanks for all!

2nd place
Family Day by Rodolfo, Philippines


Watermelon plate is flying to my Philippino friend. 
I hope it will serve well for fruit carving job of Rodolfo. My congratulations!

3rd place
Tailed Beast of Fire by Jesse, Philippines


The set of 6 carving books is flying to Philippines.
Jesse, I hope you will find them advantageous. 
Looking forward to seeing your new amazing carving!



The Special Awards Winners

The Special Awards are kindly granted by a famous online shop TempleofThai.com. Many times my blogging activity has been supported by TempleofThai Team. Thanks for being with me!

The Special Awards Winners have been picked on by a guest judge, a showman and a creative person, Samsam Bubbleman. You may be wonder to get known that Sam can 'sculpt' with soap bubbles!

The Most Amazing Work
The Spirit Of Freedom, by Roger, USA


Roger is given with a set of carving knives


The Beginner's Award
Rock Melon Centerpiece, by Amy, Singapore


Amy is given with the Fruit Carving How-To DVD


And... TADAAM
We couldn't stop rewarding the participants:)))

The Standing Out Work
Shoes, by Homa, Iran


The Shoes has got lot of feedback as unusual and different work. 
It was also featured by Sam as outstanding work.
Homa is given with a present from me! :) 


My congratulations to all the participants! In the end I'd like to share a message form Jesse about the Contest:
I am happy that I joined that competition  and see my effort was supported by so many people. This event inspires me alot to work hard and practice more in culinary carving. Thanks a lot Selena, my dream is to join the actual international carving competion and meet the best people there and you also.. this event given me one step forward to pursue and continue with this.. a big thanks to you and your team..


The statistic data of the Poll

The poll used anti-cheat algorithms. The system calculated based on geographic location, client info and IP address. Poll service provider is http://www.easypolls.net

The Contest Voting page have had 24994 views in the period from October 25, 2012 to November 10, 2012.
5031 people have voted.
5338 votes were made (multiply selectons were allowed).

Blog views by Top 20 countries (Oct 25, 2012 - Nov 10, 2012):


Poll results (a screenshot)









9 коммент. :

Food Blog Events November 13, 2012 at 2:43 AM  

Congratulations to all the winners!!All these carvings are really amazing!! & I am really surprised with the beginner's award.Really encouraging me,I never thought that I can be a winner in this hot competition!! :)
Thanks again Selena for arranging this competition.....

Amila November 13, 2012 at 2:46 AM  

Dear Selena,
above comment by 'Food Blog Events' is from me.Accidentally I have logged in with that account...
Regards,
Amy

Selena Ze Arteest November 13, 2012 at 3:25 AM  

Amy, that's ok :) Please send me by e-mail your address for the prize shipping. My Congratulations!

Selena Ze Arteest November 13, 2012 at 3:25 AM  

Amy, that's ok :) Please send me by e-mail your address for the prize shipping. My Congratulations!

Kathleen Richardson November 13, 2012 at 5:13 AM  

Thanks to all the winners for sharing their talent with us. I so enjoyed looking at the entries. Thank you, Selena, for hosting this contest.

Amila November 16, 2012 at 8:12 PM  

Dear Selena,I sent address by email.Hope you got it....

Selena Ze Arteest November 17, 2012 at 2:53 AM  

Amy, I have got your address and forwarded it to Temple of Thai. THANKS!

Dena November 27, 2012 at 6:10 PM  

Wow, congratulations to the winners...
I can't believe all of those are edible.

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP