Apple Heart And Apple Butterfly - Valentine Day Idea

>>  1/31/2010

Related articles:

How To Make Apple Vase



I have many people visiting my blog by searching "How to make an apple butterfly"

When I was a child I had a collection with bugs, moths, dragonflies and other flying creatures. The most of the items from my collection were found  sleepy (dead) between window glasses and in some warm places in the balcony. 

In this video I show how to carve a butterfly pattern on an apple. It's not so difficult. You may do that with a knife only. Though some special carving tools will be in help. See this video to understand how to make an Apple Heart for Valentine Day.







2 коммент. :

Alexia Parada February 7, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

What is the tool name you use to make the carving around the heart??

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP