Popular Wedding Fruit Display

>>  7/08/2013

This fruit display is very popular and often chosen by my clients form my portfolio. 

I love working on new projects. Looking forward to the next Friday when I will do a fruit display for a Beach Theme wedding. 

But this a job and I have to do what my clients want. They want swans! 

How to hear your clients and how to make them happy? 
How to stay excited with your creative service job?  
These are today's articles from Preston Bailey's guide.


swan fruit carving display for wedding

wedding decoration


2 коммент. :

Kathleen Richardson July 8, 2013 at 12:27 PM  

A beautiful display, Selena. What did you use for the swan carvings?

Selena Ze Arteest July 8, 2013 at 7:16 PM  

Dear Kathleen, this is daikon radish, a long white vegetable. It's good for sculptures.

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP