Watermelon Carving. Skill Training #2

>>  10/06/2013

yukari design in watrmelon
Watermelon carving by my hand

This watermelon design is originated by japanese carving artist Yukari Tango. 

I saw this design at Facebook, it was reposted by my FB friends.  It captured my attention. I learned it details and tryed to carve in a small watermelon, which I kept for practising. 

Few days later I found a video of Yukari, she carves the same design in it. 

In this post I share the video How to carve this watermelon, and attached a few step-by-step pictures of my watermelon.

Video on the watermelon carving by Yukari Tango



Step-by-step photos and final work of mine

how to carve watermelon video
my work, carved in a watermelon from a local farmer market



how to carve watermelon
Central part of the design

Steps

step instruction watermelon carving

step instruction watermelon carving

watermelon carving tutorial


See also:
Watermelon Carving. Skills Training #1
Groom and Bride design for watermelon carving
My soap key to Miho Morita soap carving


4 коммент. :

Radhika October 6, 2013 at 5:21 AM  

This is so lovely Selena ..thanks for sharing the video and the step by step pictures..it looks simple when yukari tango carved and by seeing the pictures shared by you but i know its so tough to practice these curvy designs..

Kathleen Richardson October 6, 2013 at 8:22 PM  

Another well-executed design, Selena. Lovely.

Unknown October 25, 2013 at 3:43 PM  

Я никогда не перестану восхищаться этими шедеврами!!!! :)

Unknown November 5, 2013 at 9:03 PM  

My name is Shambra Apoo I brought an E - book from you an lost my phone an the E'book,how do I get it back. Email:::shambra539@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP