The "Horn Of Plenty" Fruit Tray Exhibition

>>  8/24/2010

Read more about
My Fruit trays to present carvings

Remember the Cornucopia fruit tray?  I bought it! Am I happy with the horn? YES I AM )) It's a good purchase, it's looking really great for buffet. There are some pictures from the first time Horn exhibition.



5 коммент. :

Kruzon August 27, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

The horn of plenty filled with carved fruit and vegetables. What a great decorator idea and the horn is reuseable.

Anonymous ,  September 12, 2010 at 5:12 AM  

I seldom leave comments on blogs, but the ideas really rocks, also I have a few questions like to ask, what's your contact details?

-Johnson

Anonymous ,  September 16, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

Hi ya,

..... really nice; where can I get one fo rmy wedding?

3cia

Anonymous ,  September 16, 2010 at 6:21 AM  

please respond re:where I can purchase the cornucopia / horn of plenty to fruitzeefresh@hotmail.com.

Thanks

labatterie November 29, 2010 at 3:01 AM  

What a great decorator idea and the horn is reuseable.

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP