Cornucopia Fruit Tray

>>  7/20/2010

More articles about decorative fruit trays:
I have been offered to purchase a fruit tray in a shape of the horn of plenty. So I could present fruits and my carvings nicely. Now I am thinking if it meets my needs. The Cornucopia is made of plastics and the picture below shows how big it is. But... I am not positive about its tranportability .. 

I would be thankful to my readers if you write your impression about the Cornucopia.
Would you like to have it at your party?




2 коммент. :

3cia August 16, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

think it's a great idea, where can I get one?

Unknown May 8, 2016 at 3:29 PM  

I absolutely love this arrangement. I've looked everywhere to find the cornicopia platter you used but couldn't find it. Can you tell me where one can be purchased?

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP