Soap Carving New Year Decoration

>>  12/29/2014

soap carving new year balls
Soap carving New Year decoration

I just started with a home decorating. The exhibition took all my time the last weeks and gave me no chance for shopping. But it did not stop me. I got an idea for these adorable soap carving new year decorations.

The decorations are made very easy. The simple soap carving details are attached to a transparent file cover with a super glue. I am in love with the weightless design, the ornaments look so nice on my table new year tree. Do these ornaments sound homey and vintage? And tasty? :-)


diy new year ornaments
hand made new year ornaments


vintage christmas ornaments diy
new year decorations made with soap


vintage new year ornaments home made
Christmas and new year home made ornaments

0 коммент. :

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP