Pumpkin Lights Photo Shoot At The Beach

>>  9/09/2014

carving art party


fruit carving party

This project was staged at a sea beach at the end of August.

Together with my artistic friend Marina I carved few pumpkin lights to take beautiful photos at a natural landscape. I love the idea to bring together two elements of Water and Fire. It was a magical performance. We have got amazing pictures of waves rolling onto the lights, some of them kept burning in water. Just fascinating.

Let's do Pumpkin Lights Party!

Send me a photo of your latest light carved out of a pumpkin or a squash to my email with "Pumpkin Lights Party" in the message title. Provide your name and country you are from. I will post your craft in my blog.

Share you passion of carving art. 


pumpkin light carving








pumpkin carving craft



4 коммент. :

Karla September 9, 2014 at 7:42 AM  

This is a really beautiful idea Selena! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Selena Ze Arteest September 9, 2014 at 9:15 PM  

That was so exiting. We stayed at the beach after dark when the waves ate the lanterns. I think the pumpkins are on the way to Japan or America now.

sofía September 10, 2014 at 12:00 AM  

Preciosos, me imagino que son calabacines. Un saludo

Radhika September 13, 2014 at 9:55 PM  

How cute love these lanterns.. Amazing Selena and nice photo shoot..

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP