Be Magical. Christmas Crafts

>>  12/11/2011

Well, it's time for Christmas crafting.
I hope you remember the pumpkin snowman I made in November? At that time I said it was a long-play craft. Now I am going to dress him up for a New Year costume party (in Russia we use a word 'masquerade' for a new year costume party. In all other cases we say a "costume party" :)). I made some accessory for my pumpkin buddies.


Pumpkin Buddy is Back in Town!

The pimpkin snowman got a Santa Claus look.
Can you see the yellow pumpkin a floor down at the photo? He is still alive!


Christmas craft. Snowman wearing a Santa hat

I had more pumpkins left from my Halloween crafts. I've decided to make more snowmen with them.

White pumpkins stored in the box

Apply some sewing skills and imagination
And Voila!

Snowmen brigade

Be Magical!

Pumpkin snowman in a costume of a Magician

Magical Snowman in a tophat and a cape


Countryside Snowman

The Snowman will be OK in cold winter nights.

Snowman in a hat and scarf

I am looking forward for Christmas to set them down by our new year tree!

Linked to:


3 коммент. :

Sachin Kate December 16, 2011 at 9:00 AM  

Fantastic Carvings and really good blog. I love Fruit and VEgetable Carvings ahd have posted your link on my blog on my Post at http://vegandfruitcarvings.blogspot.com/2011/12/fruit-carving-ideas-for-christmas.html Hope you like it. Your Blog is really too good. Keep it up!

Selena Ze Arteest December 17, 2011 at 3:15 AM  

Hi Sachin Kate, thanks for the posting about me. I read your blog too :)

market research report January 11, 2012 at 10:28 PM  

Really lovely blog and lovely pictures...I hope you create like this in the future ...

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP