25 Pieces Tool Box

>>  6/02/2010



Carving tools usage (all made by Triangle):
Tools For Making Edible Arrangements
Thai Knives
Ballers

I've purchased new carving tools, a Triangle case with 25 different knives. I have used tools by Triangle company before, always being happy with the knives. 

I also got two brilliant books by Ludek Prochazka together with the carving set as a present from Triangle dealer. Ludek Prochazka is a famous chef from Czech Republic, an author of fruit carving books. He organizes Fruit Carving Champs in Europe. If you like to know his art better connect him on Facebook. Simply check out my Facebook friend list for it.









2 коммент. :

Scott October 24, 2010 at 3:38 AM  

hI

Where can I purchase these triangle 25 piece tool box online as I live in australia.

Selena Ze Arteest October 26, 2010 at 4:46 AM  

Hi Scott,

Follow the link to buy Triangle 25 tool box from Amazon. Or I can send the box to you from Russia.

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP