My Soap Carving

>>  5/08/2010

More about carving art:

Drink Garnish
Watermelon With Butterfly Pattern
Pumpkin Carving



My first try in soap carving art.

these two soaps are carved in a soap carving class in Moscow under a teacher supervision
(thai knife and soap carving tools)

practising in a soap carving at home

an experimental flower in a soap (thai knife and tools)

the green soap is carved with special tools, the blue soap carved with a thai knife

5 коммент. :

giovanna May 8, 2010 at 7:11 AM  

this is your first try? well i am looking forward to your hundred try:))) you are amazing! a true artist!

Selena Ze Arteest May 8, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

@Giovanna thank you thank you :) After carving kilos of watermelon my try in soap carving is good I hope ))

Smita Srivastava May 8, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

Amazing .. ur expert hands have transformed mere soaps into a beautiful works of art !!

A Cake To Remember LLC May 8, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

Those are amazing! I can't believe it's your first try, if I tried that I'd have tiny little soap shavings and no design!

josie May 16, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

you have a gifted hands, I bet this soap will not end in the bathroom. :)

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP