Cider Garnish

>>  5/02/2009

More articles:
Drink Garnishes
How To Make You Own Cider

This is another garnish I made for the Cider Contest. To make the rose you need an orange and thai knife (a special carving tool). Use a toothpick to fix the garnish in a glass. Add a couple of pepperment leaves.


The method of the Rose garnish (click on the photo to enlarge):

5 коммент. :

Via ,  April 19, 2011 at 6:04 AM  

Oh wow that's amazing, I will make that for my girlfriend later.
Thanks for share.

Unknown August 24, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

It looks lovely. I use the same technique to make a tomato rose.

Selena Ze Arteest August 24, 2011 at 6:48 PM  

@Sadaf, you are right, the technique is the same. You can build a rose from a tomato, orange or apple skin.

O'dazzle February 27, 2015 at 4:42 AM  

Hello Selena,
Love your blog lots. I am in Nigeria and would love to learn/know more about fruit carving; pls where can I get books on different tutorials and carving tools.

Thanks

Selena Ze Arteest February 27, 2015 at 7:34 AM  

Hi O'dazze,
Thanks for writing!
You can learn from me with my PDF tutorials at this page http://www.garnishfoodblog.com/p/shop.html

Tools review http://www.garnishfoodblog.com/p/carving-tool-set.html
Selena

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP