Fall Wedding Centerpiece

>>  11/05/2011

More fall centerpieces:
Pumpkin With a Gothic Moon Design
Melon Basket
Melon Peacock Bird

Fall wedding centerpice made with the carved melon vase, swan scuptures and vegetable flowers.
Before I made the swans for the watermelon fruit bowl.



Today was raining. I met a mountain ash tree on my way. The ash berries with rain drops were magnificent.

Mountain ash berry in the rain



4 коммент. :

Maki November 7, 2011 at 3:00 AM  

Hi Selena! That's so beautiful.
I'm happy to look your beautiful work and nature in Sakhalin(^^)!
Are the swan and all flowers eatable?

catering service philippines November 14, 2011 at 5:16 AM  

What can I say they are all adorable,amazing!

zonia

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP