Fruit Art. Apple Panda Tutorial

>>  6/10/2015

Dear friends,

Hope you are enjoying the summer time and good things are coming your way this season.
As for me, I became a media person and time to time I am on TV and news timelines here and there with fruit carving, ikebana and even more activities :)

I remember about my blog activity too. So a new short PDF  tutorial is ready to be downloaded.
"Fruit Art. Panda" tutorial is a lesson from the complete guide "Cute Fruit Sculptures For Children".

The panda sculpture is made with red apples and some grapes using an orange knife. Though it requires some knife skills it is OK for beginners to start with and to do a wow-effect.




Fruit Art. Panda

Tutorial for cute fruit sculpting

Instant PDF Download
DIY Baby Shower fruit decoration
20 pages with more than 50 photos of step-by-step direction and extra 20 photos of fruit displays with using the cute sculptures.

Buy this tutorial at my Etsy shop or mail me directly to selen15367@yahoo.com

0 коммент. :

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP