Sakhalin is under snow again

>>  12/16/2013

a statute under snow

Sakhalin island is snowing again. And again, I work.

The last weekend we had a snowstorm. I have written before that I work in any weather.
This time I was engaged for two days with fruit carving decorating.

I will post the fruit display in my next article. Today I'd like to share photos I took while walking to work.




the alley I usually walk. No path today.

"Color and Shadow",
a photo exhibition in the museum

Christmas sale, a market



the alley looks like a forest

I like walking the alley in evenings, it's a beautiful place.
The last picture is my painting

my painting

1 коммент. :

Radhika December 20, 2013 at 5:23 AM  

WoW !! great snow view...love the photographs Selena.. your painting is beautiful..

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP