3D Pumpkin Heart Sculpture For Wedding Fruit Display

>>  3/26/2013

Related posts:

This pumpkin heart is 3D sculpture. It served for topping of the wedding watermelon carving display. 

The clients asked me for a fruit display the day before their wedding, with any design up to me. I had no certain idea of decoration. I was on my way from the market (where I bought watermelon and essential fruits), when the pumpkin heart image popped up in my mind. I turned back to the market and got vegetables  for garnising part. 

As my heart desires bright colors after long winter in Sakhalin, I decided on the orange+pink colors combination. 
The display also had a fruit plate which is not on the picture.

Tools for the pumpkin heart:
Ray Villafane's loops for 3D pumpkin sculpturing
Thai knife for carving the pattern


wedding fruit display

wedding fruit display


4 коммент. :

Kathleen Richardson March 26, 2013 at 5:35 PM  

Selena, beautifully created with only one day's notice. I hope you charged them extra $$ for the pressure they put you under, LOL!

Blackswan March 29, 2013 at 1:59 AM  

Can't believe u did all these by yourself! How many hours did u spend? Amazing!

Unknown May 8, 2013 at 1:19 PM  

Селена!Чудесно!!! просто нет слов...:)

Radhika April 21, 2014 at 4:37 AM  

Love the 3D heart ..its Awesome :)

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP