One-Bite Pizza. Valentine Day's Treat

>>  2/02/2012



I've got an idea to make a mini valentine pizza in my silicone mold (check up my previous post about Heart Cakes).
That was an enjoyable and quick baking. The mini pizzas were so cute. We ate them all! Here is a recipe of the one-bite Valentine snack.

Valentine's Day recipe. Mini Heart Pizza
baked in a Lekue heart silicone mold

Take a small piece of dough and expand it to the mold with your fingers. 

apply dough to the cells

Add your favorite filling. Mine was tomato, olives, salami and cheese.
Bake it for 15-20 minutes. I've done 3 molds like on the picture.



fill the cells with the ingredients

I use different silicone products by Lekue company. My next purchase will be a mold for 3D chocolates.

3D chocolates

Linked to Cook for Valentines Event





2 коммент. :

Simplyfood February 4, 2012 at 11:29 PM  

What a good way to use the silicon molds. Please do send this to let's cook for valentine hearts/chocolate event.

Selena Ze Arteest February 6, 2012 at 5:00 AM  

Nayna (@simply.food), thanks for the invitation. I have sent my posts to the Event

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP