Feng Shui Apple

>>  2/10/2012

Feng Shui design on apple. 

Have you ever asked for a personal Feng Shui consultation?

I have found a Feng Shui consultant in my city and ask her to make an analysis. She basically consults on  classical Feng Shui, Ba Zi (a life-path, incluiding relations (family, partners, kids), business (career, profession, finances) and Ba Zi of children). The lady also makes a "lucky date" forecast for a deal or an action.

I have always been interested in a personalized analysis. So I decided to get one. Will receive it next week. It will be a verbal report during our meeting. Private meeting allows to ask questions, discuss the details and interpret the things better. 

While my consultant makes tables and charts I have got an inspiration to carve a Feng Shui apple. 
There are the apple with my tarot cards and my medallion on the photograph.
Carving tool: a thin thai knife.


Fenh Shui apple, my tarot cards and a medallion

3 коммент. :

Kit @ i-lostinausten February 10, 2012 at 12:51 PM  

Wow! Awesosme! You are really talented! :)

Elizabeth J. Neal October 19, 2013 at 1:18 AM  

There are many ways it can happen and I’ll talk about just a few. First what is it and why should I care? feng shui

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP