Cherry-Tree In Blossoms - Fruit Carving Arrangement

>>  3/01/2010

Read more about fruit carving art:
Watermelon With Butterfly Pattern
On The Supposition Of Spring
Wedding Party Fruit Decoration

I am in the mood for some of romance these first days of spring. I share my love with you my friends.



2 коммент. :

Smita Srivastava March 1, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Lovely . the radish flowers are truly amazing !!!

Romancing Italy March 2, 2010 at 12:13 AM  

Beautiful in its simplicity. I love it.

If you are seeing spring already, lucky you. We are still in winter's grasp, but hopefully it will let us go soon.
Bev
Romancing Italy

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP