Watermelon And Flowers - On The Supposition Of Spring

>>  2/06/2010

More articles:
Fruit Carving Displays
Wedding Party Decoraton
Wedding Watermelon With Birds

Valentine Day, Woman Day, everything reminds of the oncoming of spring. I made this watermelon carving arrangement to display at my fruit carving presentation in Russian American Trading Business Center (Sakhalin Isle). I added some spring colors. Yellow lilly, orange roses and pink flowers were carved from a lobo (horse radish or daikon).



 

 

2 коммент. :

Heatherfeather February 10, 2010 at 5:57 AM  

This is so beautiful! I wish I had the patience and skill to create such lovely garnishes. I am bookmarking your blog for inspiration.

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP