Parrot Jacques

>>  2/25/2010


More articles:
Melon Basket With Leaf Pattern
Kids Carving Class
Vegetable Arrangement At Bamboo Restaurant

I was engaged to make some fruit plates for a chocolate fountain presentation. Parrot Jacques is one of three fruit plates I have made for the party.




Ingredients:
Grape,
Mandarin,
Strawberry

Parrot Jacques and its environment:
Daikon,
Carrot,
Cucumber

3 коммент. :

Francesca July 26, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Very very nice. Ciao Selena

Martina J February 26, 2010 at 4:05 AM  

Hi my dear, thanks for visiting my blog. I see you have been doing great things. Your website looks great and you also linked it up to your blog. Ingenius.

Every time I visit your blog, I get a desire to learn this art. And guess what, I recently started working at a high class villa resort and it could be a great opportunity for me to learn and showcase this art. Where do think I could start to learn this art?

Selena Ze Arteest February 27, 2010 at 3:13 AM  

@Nativa, I am so glad you have a desire to start fruit carving.
You can learn the art yourself using photo tutorials at http://www.vkusnoeda.com/ecourses.html
Try also to search the nearest classes, I have some links at http://www.vkusnoeda.com/linksEng.html

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP