Carrot Sandwich

>>  8/24/2011



Once I came across a Carrot Cake made by Dave, the owner of the eRecipeCards.com. I liked the 'carrot' idea so much. That inspired me to create Carrot Sandwich.

For my version of Carrot Sandwich you need:
bread
butter
salmon caviar

By the way, in russian we use a german word 'buterbrot' for sandwich.

The Encyclopedia of Sandwiches
200 Best Panini Recipes




Salmon fishing




Cats love fishing too

Find a cat
linking to

Photobucket

11 коммент. :

giovanna August 24, 2011 at 4:16 AM  

looove the idea! definitely one I will use in the future. thanks.

Fabiana Del Nero August 24, 2011 at 4:32 AM  

Funny and easy.....in your pages I found lots of amazing ideas!!!!
Great!!!

Selena Ze Arteest August 24, 2011 at 5:20 AM  

Giovanna, Fabiana, I am glad to see you! Thanks for your comments

Karen S Booth August 24, 2011 at 6:21 AM  

FABULOUS idea and so inventive! I love your blog, your posts inspire me!
Karen

Inspired by eRecipeCards August 24, 2011 at 3:08 PM  

Delicious and as always, an incredible look!

Selena Ze Arteest August 24, 2011 at 7:25 PM  

Karen, thank you for reading and special thanks to Dave (@Inspired by eRecipeCards) for giving me a chance to meet Karen! :))

Complicated? ^-^ Visit eRecipeCards.com and find friends ;)

Alessandra August 26, 2011 at 2:17 AM  

So cute! What a cool blog, full of ideas, I'll be back for more :-)

Ciao
Alessandra

Rita August 26, 2011 at 11:55 AM  

Gorgeous! I'll definitely use it in the future. Thanks, Selena!

Tiffany Yang September 2, 2011 at 9:23 AM  

Love love love this idea! Fun and yummy!

Selena Ze Arteest September 2, 2011 at 5:47 PM  

Alessandra, Rita, Tiffani, thank you girls. It would be wonderful to have your food ideas sent to the Event, September 2011

mari carmen May 8, 2012 at 12:42 AM  

Me gusta todas sus creaciones son muy bonitas!!!gracias

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP