Wedding Buffet In Santa Resort Hotel

>>  5/25/2010


Read more about wedding buffet fruit:
Feng Shui Wedding Fruits
How To Make Wedding Watermelon "Heart & Roses"
Wedding Party In Marine Style


One of my dreams is to have a huge plate to display my fruits. This dream came true last weekend. We were asked to arrange chocolate dessert at a wedding party in Santa Resort Hotel. My partner set up a chocolate fountain and I made up a fruit tray with a famous wedding watermelon called "Vase Of Plenty". The vase of plenty is a very popular carving dispaly, it is beloved so much by my clients and by myself :)









1 коммент. :

sofía August 5, 2012 at 4:22 PM  

Una maravilla, presentando la fruta de este modo no hace falta tarta. Felicidades

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP