Banana Smoothie and The Cutting Revolution

>>  6/15/2016


A delicious banana smoothie to make my day.

The ingredients for the shake came from the very different places. I used a yogurt from a local farmer, a banana from a South America country, and a secret ingredients that I bought at Asian market is some magically shining sugar and honey crystals. What a good idea to bright up my drink!

Sugar and honey crystals
 

 So, sugar melted in the hot yogurt together with banana and some powder cinnamon went to the handle chopper/blender which is called The Cutting Revolution. Properly mixed it went to my glass.
 
 

My mini-function manual food chopper


A painting in my kitchen

 

 

0 коммент. :

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP