Wedding Watermelon Carving Design With Cupids And Hearts

>>  8/12/2014

wedding watermelon carving
Cupids play with hearts


Hello everyone!

I am back to blogging and really happy to have you visit my webpage. Work and life kept me away from the Net. Sometime things were hard and seemed wrong so it made me think something should be changed. I needed time to obtain a balance.
So now, things seem improving and I have great news which I share in my next post.

I send to all of you a heart greeting. The attached photo is my latest watermelon carving made for a wedding in July. The playful cupids care for Love in our Hearts.


event decoration with fruits
Wedding decoration with fruits

 

3 коммент. :

Radhika August 12, 2014 at 11:16 AM  

Wow!! Beautiful carving and display as always Selena :)

Selena Ze Arteest August 13, 2014 at 1:22 AM  

Radhika, glad to hear from you! Thanks :)

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP