Winter Sports In Fruits. Olympics 2014

>>  2/21/2014

It's Sport theme again.

Fruit platter with Olympic symbol and sculptures of a figure skater a snowboard rider, inspired by logos of winter sports. The sculptures have small detail, that made the white figures look intresting.

I made this display today for a sport theme party.

In my point of view, snowboard and figure skating are the most exciting sport shows. 
Other reason why I chose those sports for my display is that I myself tried them. I did skating and skiing a lot when I was a schoolgirl. 
Now I prefer swimming and yoga. And I am learning a dance of Shiva at my yoga class these days.

What is your favorite winter sport? Do you watch the Olympics 2014 from Sochi?
Recently there are lot of snow around the world. This is a good oportunity to start a winter sport for pleasure!


olympic fruit carving
fruit platter with Olympic symbols

snowboard rider fruit sculpture
Snowboard rider, sport theme fruit carving

sport theme fruit sculptures
Figure skater, fruit carving sculptures

1 коммент. :

Radhika February 21, 2014 at 8:49 PM  

Nice figures and display Selena.. :)

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP