|Banana and Vanilla Pudding Dessert|
|Banana Dolphin and Banana Dollar|
12-13 packs (90 grams each) vanilla pudding, I use Danette from Danon
250 grams Digestive biscuits
50 grams unsalted butter
Chocolate rind or cocoa powder for garnish
- Microwave the butter for 30 seconds, or melt it in a pan on the oven top.
- In a glass dish, mix the crushed digestive biscuits with the melted butter. Mix with a wooden spoon or with your hands until all the biscuits are soaked with the butter and your have a uniform mixture.
- Chop the bananas into round medium-sized slices.
- Cover with a thin layer of the biscuit mixture.
- Top with a layer of banana slices.
- Take a banana ring for a 'coin' and banana peel for the 'dollar sign'.
- Cut the peel in strips. Fold the strip in a shape of dollar sigh.
- Fix the shape with 2 toothpicks.
- In order to adjust the garnish on the cup insert 2 toothpicks into the coin and set on the cup edge.
- For a dolphin garnish use a banana part with a stem. Split the stem for making a dolphin's mouth.
- Carve a fin out of banana peel. Make a cut into the dolphin back and insert the fin in. Try to avoid using toothpicks.
- Insert a caramel ball (a kind of cake decorations) for the eye.
- Give a chocolate candy to the dolphin to play with :)
- Set up the dolphin on the dessert's surface.
|Banana flower and banana crown. Easy -to-do decorations.|